There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner in the world. Our office is proud to be a certified provider of SureSmile clear aligners, which give you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Why SureSmile treatment?
- Faster treatment: With aligner changes every 1-2 weeks, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, we may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
- Proven results: SureSmile aligners are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement
- Better fit: SureSmile aligners are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because SureSmile aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: SureSmile clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: SureSmile treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you only need to visit our office every six weeks.
The SureSmileTreatment Process
Your First Consultation
At your initial consultation, we will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether SureSmile treatment is right for you.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
No longer will we take impressions of your teeth, we will scan your entire mouth with our new Primescan Intra Oral Scanner. With our new technology, we can then create precise 3D digital images of your teeth. We will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
Your SureSmile Clear Aligners
Your custom-made aligners will be made for you in 1-2 weeks. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
Wear your SureSmile clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. We may recommend that you begin wearing a new set of aligners every 1-2 weeks and schedule checkups every six weeks or so.
Taking Care of Your New Smile
When your treatment is complete, you will receive retainers are custom-made using the same state-of-the-art technology as SureSmile clear aligners.
To learn more about the SureSmile system and all your orthodontic treatment options, please feel free to schedule an appointment at our office. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a smile that’s made to move!